In Two days Alaska will be eight Months.... and in two more months i will be finishing up my Maternity leave which ultimately means sending Alaska to day care.... I have No day cares in mind and NO desire to even sending her....
I see so many mothers who stay home with their children and it works really well for them and also the oppisite of mothers who work and send their kids to daycare.
My thoughts on daycare stop at that really and havnt made up my mind about anything! HELP!
Tonight i was holding Alaska putting her to sleep and i realized i hadn't really made her laugh today so i looked at her while she was falling asleep and went BOO! and kept doing it until she was in fits of laughter haha i thought it was the funniest thing... Tev was already asleep and he woke up because of the noise so I whispered to Alaska that she has to laugh softly because we were waking up her dad.. Tev over heard us and turned over and said "thats ok, as long as she's happy"
Earlier in the evening we were at my parents and i was having a conversation with Tev
me: (looking at Tev holding Alaska) My Mum said that Alaska has a body like mine when i was a baby
Tev: But she is skinny...
haha my Husband would never say i was over weight but that just confirms that i am far from skinny!
Ah the wonderful daycare debate! Do what is best for you and Tevi cousin - only you both can decide that. Either way people will have their opinions!! I enjoy working as it allows me to do something seperate and the additional money means I can shop more. But there are times when I wish I could stay home full time and how I would be a much better mother if I did. Anyway good luck - I'm sure you will find what is best for you all xx
ReplyDelete