I wanted to write this as my Facebook status then thought to myself.. no, its only October and people will think you are weird..
Today I went to the shops and i found myself surrounded by Christmas decorations... And boy was I excited!!!
I'm contemplating doing a few DIY decorations and maybe use the traditional Christmas colours green and red this Christmas... Also because it is Alaskas first Christmas I will some how have to teach her the true meaning of Christmas... Never to young to learn I guess....
Below are some pictures of ideas I'm wanting to do. I really like the baby sock calender il use that as bunting... And also the branch as well. Need to get inventive.



Today I went to the shops and i found myself surrounded by Christmas decorations... And boy was I excited!!!
I'm contemplating doing a few DIY decorations and maybe use the traditional Christmas colours green and red this Christmas... Also because it is Alaskas first Christmas I will some how have to teach her the true meaning of Christmas... Never to young to learn I guess....
Below are some pictures of ideas I'm wanting to do. I really like the baby sock calender il use that as bunting... And also the branch as well. Need to get inventive.
Oh cousin lol ... my mum was busy today setting hers up and I think she shares your excitement! ha ha. Nice ideas though Im sure you will make it look fabulous xx
ReplyDeleteI'm really limited to two rooms so i don't want to.over crowd. It must be fun now that the boys are older and can help with the tree and ornaments....
ReplyDelete